Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some Better Days

Dear Friends,

Many prayers have been answered. These past few days have been better than last week. I have felt a normalcy in a number of ways; better appetite, right lung function has come back to match my left, and a bit more energy. I have been able to get around better, and go for a few outings with friends and family.

I have also started having regular discussions with my sons; just our private time, a bit everyday. My oldest son comes home from college just for this, and really helps in discussing things (my youngest son can only listen and absorb what is being said). Sometimes we talk about my condition, my faith in the future, inspirational Bible verses, or just remembering old times in a light hearted manner. It doesn't really matter what we say; it is about taking time to be together. I feel that I am slowly moving toward peace, and God is speaking to me in a gentle way.

God is certainly showing His mercy to my family and myself, by giving us this time together.

Peace to All.
BRENT

Psalm 28:6-7
"Praise be to the Lord, for He has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped."

6 comments:

Ashwin Anant Sovani said...

Sir,

We belive and also faith god that God always kind to his good followers " like you.

We one again praying god for your speedy recovery.

Ashwin Sovani and Family
Mahyco Seeds Limited
Maharashttra ( India)

christo said...

Dear Brent
I really thank God for the mercies He showers on us and hearing your/our prayers.I am glad to hear that you have been able to spend some quality time with the children and the family. Just reminded me of one of my favourite hymns
"I saw clouds upon a mountain
Joy is like a cloud;
Sometimes silver, sometimes gray,
Always sun not far away.
Joy is like a cloud."
"I saw Christ in wind and thunder,
Joy is tried by storm.
Christ asleep within my boat,
whipped by wind, yet still afloat.
Joy is tried by storm."
A part of "Joy is like the rain" by medical mission sisters.
Love and Prayers
Christo.

Unknown said...

Hallelujah!
Peace be upon you and your family.

Ruth Stoltzfus (FMC)

Unknown said...

Dear Brent,

I am so pleased to hear that you feel better this week than before. I feel that your health conditions will improve day by day with your positive attitude and your faith that you have on the God and the love you share with your family and your friends. Please continue to be positive and spend time with your family, especially with Ben and Brian, as much as possible which will take away so much of your pain.

We all will continue to seek God's mercy upon you and your family.

With Love and Prayers,
Kasi

Unknown said...

Respected Dr.Brent.
Last week I had be to Jalna and got your web address. My entire family is praying to God to give you strength to over come all your Pains and give you mental strength to fight back once again.
GHAISAS.V.A

NVMandlik said...

Respected Sir,
We pray to the God and God can do anything any Extraordinary miracles may happen and you will be allright. please have inner strength and confidance. All prayers and best wishes come together and force God to listen and he is very kind. We wish your speedy recovery and comeback.
..Mandlik and Family